Sunday 31 January 2021

When Home Minster Conceded Regarding My Duties to Indian Express - Submission in the Court

This has been my arguments from the very first day was that I did nothing beyond my assigned duty. Before 26/11, I had sent a detailed letter through Dr S. D. Pradhan about terror threat and how to stop terror attacks. Then 26/11 happened and Mr P. Chidambram became Home Minister. He gave several interviews at some places quoting sentences from letter verbatim. 

Below is a submission I made in the Court and on 30 Sept 2009. The government did not respond or denied my submission. 












https://indianexpress.com/article/news-archive/web/there-are-leads-on-hafiz-saeed-which-amount-to-evidence-if-these-are-confirmed-by-pakistan-it-is-hard-evidence/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundamental Rights violation by Courts

  After my plea to the Hon'ble Judges of the Supreme Court as mentioned in the previous blog, finally, the hearing started in the trial ...